Statement of Mission
It shall be the mission of the Blissfield Foundation for Educational Excellence to acquire and distribute resources to the Blissfield Community Schools for programs and projects which enhance and supplement learning opportunities for students, staff, and community.
The Foundation will achieve its mission by directing support toward the following goals:
- I. To promote student development.
- A. Provide resources for additional educational enrichment activities.
- B. Provide resources for unique student learning needs.
- II. To encourage employee creativity and excellence.
- A. Support unique staff development opportunities for all employees.
- B. Provide resources for innovative ideas and creative program.
- III. To encourage school/community partnerships.
- A. Promote community awareness about the Foundation and educational programs of the School District.
- B. Provide a vehicle for individuals and organizations to contribute resources to enhance learning.
- C. Provide an organization to facilitate cooperative ventures among the Foundation, community organizations, businesses and industry.
- D. Promote unity throughout the School District and community.
- IV. Provide for instructional technology.
- V. To promote the School District as a center for community learning.
The Foundation holds yearly fundraising campaigns that directly enhance the learning opportunities for the students of our community.
Thanks to the support and generosity of individuals, businesses, and organizaitons, the Foundation remains deeply engaged in its mission for educational excellence.
To make your tax-deductible gift of any amount, please make check payable to: Blissfield Foundation for Educational Excellence, Blissfield Community Schools, 630 S. Lane St., Blissfield, MI 49228
BFEE is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
Royal Founder $500 & above
Royal Patron $250 - $499
Royal Contributor $100-$249
Royal Friend- $25- $99