We wish to emphasize that the school district does not provide any type of health, accident or sports insurance coverage for injuries incurred by your child at school. Since children are particularly susceptible to injuries, we encourage you to review your present health and accident insurance program to determine if your coverage is adequate. If you don’t feel your insurance is adequate because of a deductible or co-insurance clause, or if you do not have insurance, we encourage you to review the student insurance program.
This year the school is making available accident insurance through First Agency Insurance Company of Kalamazoo, Michigan. This plan will provide benefits for medical expenses incurred because of an accident. An explanation of the cost and benefits is explained on the premium envelope.
In making application for this coverage, please read the envelope explaining the coverage carefully. The following instructions apply:
1. Print names, addresses and other information clearly.
2. Please enclose a check or money order made payable to FIRST AGENCY, INC.
3. Print Student’s name on the face of the check.
4. Detach and retain the summary of coverage, and return the envelope to
school within 10 days. Coverage does not become effective until the premium is received by the school.
5. All questions regarding the coverage should be directed to Mike Fitzpatrick agent, at 1-269-381-6630
Please contact the office should you be interested in this insurance.