Common K Grade Blissfield Developed Activities
1. TLW identify earth materials that occur in nature (rocks, sand, soil and water).
1. TLW compare living and nonliving things and identify the basic requirements for life.
1. TLW describe the position and motion of an object in relation to other objects.
2. TLW explain that a force is a push or pull, demonstrate those forces on objects that can move, and
observe how objects fall toward the Earth.
1. TLW demonstrate an understanding that scientific inquiry and reasoning involves observing, questioning,
investigating, recording, and developing solutions to problems by using their five senses to
explore the natural world.