College Application Checklist
Tips for Completing College Application
Your high school counselor, Mrs. Judkins, and the student services assistant, Mrs. Covell, are happy to help you through the application process. Please read the following essential information!
- Start filling out applications via each individual college/university website, the Common App website at https://www.commonapp.org/ or the Coalition for College website at https://www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org/
- Each time you complete an application, you will also need an official transcript. You can submit electronic request through Parchment. Remember, requests must be submitted to the CCC two weeks before the application deadline.
- Some applications will need a counselor recommendation completed in addition to the transcript. The student can complete a student biography form to the counselor of choice to start the process.
- The CCC will then submit the transcript through Parchment and provide the requested recommendation.
- Blissfield's CEEB (or ACT) Code is: 230345