"Commitment to Excellence"
Welcome to Blissfield Community Schools
Successful students, a caring community, and highly qualified instructional staff are all characteristics of our "Commitment to Excellence" at Blissfield Community Schools. Although we enjoy an outstanding reputation for educational and athletic excellence, we also embrace the challenges presented through the No Child Left Behind Act and are proud that each of our three schools are fully accredited through the North Central Association and annually meet Adequate Yearly Progress requirements.
Blissfield Community Schools provides a learning environment that challenges all students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens. Each of our schools, Blissfield Elementary (K-5), Blissfield Middle School (6-8), and Blissfield High School are places where students feel comfortable, nurtured, respected and challenged to succeed in a variety of ways. Recognizing all students as unique individuals, we will foster basic skills, critical thinking and creativity.
- Education is a partnership of family, school, and the entire community.
- Honesty, respect, and responsibility are essential in life and learning.
- A safe and orderly environment promotes learning.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Students need the ability to adapt in the ever-changing world.
- Excellence is a standard not to be compromised.
- Quality instruction is the heart of education.
- All students can learn.
I invite you to use this website as a resource for district information. I also encourage you to visit our schools to observe our student centered approach to learning. If you are seeking an outstanding school district, then I encourage you to consider Blissfield Community Schools.....
"Because your kids deserve Royal treatment."