Welcome to Blissfield Community Schools
Thank you for your interest in Blissfield Schools. This web site was created to give a snapshot of the activities and programs that our district offers.
We are proud of our tradition of excellence and encourage you to take time to utilize the MI School Data Link on our home page. Evaluating this data allows you a wonderful opportunity to review the student achievement and program successes occurring in each of our schools. The Blissfield community has many reasons to be proud of their schools.
We encourage you to review the For Parents section of the website as well as the particular school pages that apply to your children.
We pride ourselves in being student and parent centered. If you have questions about our district or individual schools or programs please feel free to contact our district administration.
The following phone numbers will help you contact the appropriate individuals.
- Scott Riley - Superintendent 486-2205
- Linda Mueller - Elementary School Principal 486-2811
- Laura Denkins - Middle School Principal 486-4420
- Mike Bader - High School Principal 486-2148
- Eric Schmidt - Athletic Director 486-4725
- Mark Willson - Student Services Director 486-2148
- Amanda Plum- Elementary School Assistant Principal 486-2811
- Cris Rupp - Learning Loss Coordinator/Special Education Director
- Amy Gschwind - Food Services Director 486-2205
- Scott Abbott- Operations Director 486-3803
All parents and guardians are welcome at Blissfield Community Schools at any time. However, with concerns for school safety, WE REQUEST ALL VISITORS REPORT TO THE OFFICE UPON ENTERING.
Thank you for your cooperation